The health of your skin matters, that’s why it deserves the best dermatology care Lincoln City has to offer.
To ensure that patients along the Oregon coast have access to the most advanced dermatological care possible, Valley View Dermatology has opened our latest satellite office in Lincoln City.
While the smallest of our offices, you can still expect to receive the same quality care and high level of patient satisfaction as you’ve enjoyed at our Salem, Keizer, and Wilsonville locations.
As we continue to expand the services offered by our dermatologist in Lincoln City, we will provide additional updates to our site to keep you informed.
Michael Goodenberger, MD, board-certified dermatologist
Shashi K. Srinivasan, MD, board-certified dermatologist
Eric B. Harmon, P.A.-C
Patients can schedule an appointment to see one of our Lincoln City dermatologists by contacting our Salem location. Just give us a call at 541-996-6733 to schedule an appointment time. We please ask that inform our administrative team that you want an appointment at our Lincoln City office, not at the Salem location.
Don’t take your skin for granted. Treat it to the advanced care provided by the skin doctors Keizer patients deserve to see at Valley View Dermatology!
We provide a wide range of dermatological services at our Lincoln City location. Our skin care doctors provide (but are not limited to) the following services:
- Skin cancer screening and treatment. With melanoma rates continuing to rise, patients must remain vigilant against the potential threat of skin cancer. Don’t let the cloudy skies of the Oregon coast fool you, skin cancer remains a real risk for anyone who spends time outdoors. Early detection and treatment remain key to providing patients with the care needed to enjoy a full recovery.
- Cosmetic Injections: Give your skin the plump, vivacious look you desire with BOTOX and Xeomin injections.
- Dermaplaning: A safe and highly efficient way to remove the top layer of dead skin cells from your face to reveal the younger, more radiant skin the lies beneath.
- Microdermabrasion: Using tiny crystals, this procedure scrubs away old skin cells to make room for younger, healthier cells to take their place.
· Micro-Needling: By running fine needles over the surface of a patient’s skin (don’t worry, the procedure is practically painless, this treatment works to stimulate collagen production in the skin.
Request Your Appointment
(This line is answered by our Salem Office. Please let the receptionist know you need a Lincoln City appointment.)
3015 NE West Devils Lake Rd
Lincoln City, OR 97367
Mon-Fri : 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Insurance Plans We Accept